Sunday, August 14, 2011

EPEC July meeting follow-up

If the attendance at July's EPEC meeting is any indication, it's obviously summer. There were two folks present, other than Lori and myself. It was a good meet nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, a suggestion was made, and I'm in talks with a couple of entertainment venues in the Rutland area. We're working on a couple of day-visits exclusively for our special kids.

I don't want to get into too much detail right now, until things are closer to being finalized. Suffice it to say though, that we're working on some fantasic awareness activities.

I'm also working on getting us a speaker for October's meeting, so stay tuned for more info on that, too.

Let me know if you have anything else to add. I'll take any and all suggestions.

Thanks, Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment